In line with the objectives and policies of Bahman Group and in order to gain customers confidence and satisfaction, also to maintain reliability standards of Integrated Management System (IMS) Company's Quality policy has been reviewed as follows and to be announced for awareness and collaboration all employees :
- Customers orientation and efforts to increase added value by focusing on overall overhead costs reduction and eliminate duplication, units, and parallel and non- productive activities.
- Maintain and improve the quality of Bahman Motor products in keeping with the trend of reducing the negative quality scores.
- The optimal control of performance and processes by continuous identifying and monitoring productivity indicators.
- Compliance with health and safety factors and environmental issues in order to maintain the position of company in the Green Industry.
- Commitment to the prevention of environmental pollution and work-related accidents by focusing to reduce safety and health risks and outstanding environmental safety aspects of the company's activities.
- The obligation to comply with laws and regulations and other safety and environmental requirements and optimal use of energy resources.